Thursday 3 September 2015

Today's Makeup!


I absolutely love doing makeup! I could sit for hours and do it, it keeps me busy and I do what I love!
With a few tips and tricks, you don’t have to be a professional to have fabulous looking makeup. It has taken me years to learn my face shape, what colors flatter me, how much to apply, and how to apply it so that it looks beautiful and natural.
I love trying out new makeup products and different ways I can use them, it makes me happy.

Here's a few tips for you from me! :
In order to apply blush where it will be most flattering on you, first determine your face shape. Blush not only adds color, but also contours and defines your cheek bones. The way you apply your blush can accentuate your best features and also soften those that are perhaps too prominent.
This unconventional beauty aid will help guide you when applying eye liner and shadows, especially if you’re going for a more daring look such as the “cat eye”. It will also help you achieve an even and balanced look for both eyes.

32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About


One of the big mistakes/what people don't do!
Most of us tend to just sweep a layer of concealer to the entire under eye area, but to really conceal bags, it’s best to highlight the crease and then apply a darker shade to the actual puffy area.

32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About
Eye highlights!
The placement of highlights is very important when trying to create naturally beautiful eye makeup. Your lighter colors (whites, creams, and pearls) should be applied in the inner corners, the middle of the eye, and just under your brow bone. Apply your lightest colors first, and then move on to your darker shades.

32 Makeup Tips That Nobody Told You About


Hope you enjoyed and are ready for more tips and tricks on your makeup! ;)


Roxy R x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive